Monday, July 13, 2015

God's Traits

Life is beautiful. Right now as I am writing this I am outside on my back and just appreciating nature. I hear the birds chirping, the trees swaying in the wind, and the weather is just right. It is a beautiful day. I am still in awe that God created this amazing planet and us. Today I decided to write outside because I thought I needed some fresh air. Usually, when I write I am surrounded by noise and distractions so going outside was a great decision. God is like nature. He's warm, inviting, and tranquil. I am so thankful to be apart of God's image and to be able to see his creation. I am starting to see God's traits in other people. Like just yesterday I saw beauty in my grandmother when she was praying for someone over the phone. I saw strength in my friend when he came over to our house for the first time. I could tell that he was nervous and that he was trying to break his awkwardness. I even saw determination in my little brother when he kept dying in the video game he wouldn't give up. Since God's created us in his own image, we have somewhat his inherited traits. For example, lets talk about love. God showed and let us experience love. Without his introduction to love we probably would never get to comprehend and show it to others. Here is my evidence...
With that being said (or typed LOL!) here is a chart of some of God's attrubitues. By the way, He has a lot more than what's listed on the chart.

*I challenge you to find out some more of God's characteristics*

-Gracelyn Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Gracelyn Lives