Monday, July 6, 2015

Trust in God!

Last night I had a strange dream. It was a scary yet interesting dream. The dream was in a post
apocalyptic, world ending setting (kinda like the novels, The Hunger Games and Divergent. One scene I remember so vibrantly was when my family and I were in an large office like building. We were surrounded my people who were dressed in navy blue prison scrubs. All of us were separated into 4 lines. In front of us there was a stage and on the stage were 4 yellow horizontal lines. There were workers were giving the prisoners papers about their future/present occupation. When the worker gives the prisoner their paperwork, they have to determine whether is accurate or not. If the person gets it right then they go to heaven and if they get it wrong then unfortunately, they go to hell. It felt like an EXTREMELY stressful test, because paperwork was the main point on where you spent your eternity! I know this was a very strange. But if you keep reading then you will eventually find out where I am going with this. Ahem...*clears throat because this a long weird story*. My grandma was also in my dream which was strange, but anyway she was the first person of the family to cross the yellow line and transcend into heaven. After that other people were either transcending up or going down. Soon I became afraid because I was doubting my decision. The rest of my family were quick to choose their correct papers and I was the only one left. I remember trembling and crying because I didn't trust my instincts. Then a Bible verse came to my heart which is "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your understanding." (Proverbs 3:5) Suddenly,I realized that I needed to trust in the Lord and not my own insticits. After I understood that I soon chose the right paper and transcend up in heaven. That's the end of my dream because my mom woke me up, LOL! I think God gave me a message through my dream, that I needed to trust in him. Then I will be on the right path.

*I challenge to talk and pray to God about your trust relationship with him!*

Have you ever had a dream with a message? If so, please share it in the comments! (only if you want to though) 

I will soon post pictures from my trip. Thank you all for being so patient!

-Gracelyn Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Gracelyn Lives