Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Offering MY Best!


Yesterday I posted a one of my old research papers because I believed that I didn’t have any good topics to write about and I thought that writing new post everyday was exhausting. I knew that the work really wasn’t my best, but I wanted to just get it over with so I could go to the pool with my friends. The next morning my mother asked me what my new post on my blog was about. I told her that I couldn’t think of any new ideas and just went into my flash drive and found an old research paper. Honestly, I thought that the plan was brilliant, but my mother was very disappointed in me because I didn’t give it my all. At first, I didn’t understand why she was upset with me, but then I remember the story about Cain and Abel. Both brothers were supposed to give an offering to God but only Abel did his best. Cain did just enough and God was disappointed in him. I acted liked Cain yesterday because I did just enough to say I did, but I did not put my whole heart in it. Also, I believe God wants us to apply our best in everything we do because we represent him. So for now on I will push myself to do my absolute best because that is what the Heavenly Father expects. For example, instead of doing just enough when it comes to cleaning, for now I will give 100%! I want to be accepted by God when I give my offering just like Abel. I am grateful that my mother confronted me because this saved me from commotion in the future.

*I challenge you to do your best in everything because God expects it from you!*


-Gracelyn Lives


#HelpGraceGet2Greece please check out my website: http://gracelyn47.wix.com/greeceitalytrip  or donate to my school website: https://personal.eftours.com/secure/make-donation.aspx?poid=DBE569FD&utm_medium=web&utm_source=paxsecure&utm_campaign=fundraising

 Also, please donate so I can go to Greece and Italy this month. My goal is to get 10 people to donate $10 by June 14th! Will you please donate?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Gracelyn Lives