Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My Trip 2 Greece

Hey guys! So yesterday I wrote about my trip to Italy and now I am going to finish my adventure by blogging about Greece.

How did we get from Italy to Greece?
We had to take a overnight ferry from Italy to Greece. The boat was very nice and super fast. Here is a video of the view from the boat:

Isn't this beautiful?





The next day we visit the Temple of Apollo. Here are some pictures:
Cool sign leading to the Temple of Apollo

Statue of Atoonis who lived near the Temple of Apollo

The Greece flag flying high






















The next day we visited the Parthenon and the Acropolis of Athens. Here is a link if you want to learn some information about these topics: Interesting Facts About the Parthenon and Facts About the Acropolis of Athens 
Anyway, here are some pictures: 
Another view of the Parthenon.


Sideways view of the Parthenon.


Close up view from the Temple of Athena.





























My mom and I standing in front of the Parthenon.












Here are some more pictures that don't really fall into the other categories:


Picture of me at the beach.
Got to eat a real Gyro in Athens, Greece!
My outfit for the Greek Evening. 

Visited a Greek beach!
Beautiful stairs leading to the Delphi Archeological Site






















































 This trip was so much fun! I hope you liked the pictures!


-Gracelyn Lives


Going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Gracelyn Lives