Monday, September 8, 2014

Help Get Grace INTO Greece!


This year I transferred to Georgia Cyber Academy for high school. Honestly, it has been a challenging experience originally, but now I am liking it. Anyway, the cool part about Georgia Cyber Academy is that my Honors World History is visiting Greece and Italy this summer! I am very excited because this will be my first "out of the country" trip. Also, this outnumbered all of my previous field trips. But the thing is, this trip isn't cheap. I have to raise $4000 on my own (well not exactly, my family is also helping me) by May 2015. That's a HUGE responsibility for a fourteen year old girl! I am trying to get a paid intern, babysit, start fundraisers, and all kinds of other neat stuff. The first thing I did was a website, you have to check it out HERE!


I never had to raise this amount before so it feels very difficult. I hope you find it in your heart to help me during the process with supporting words, money donations, and asking others to give towards my fundraising projects. I've decided to break it up into small sections so it won't feel so overwhelming for me. Plus I don't want people running away from me because they think I'm going to ask for money for my trip every time I see them (smile). I'm asking for 50 people to donate $25 by December 2014! Watch my short video of what I will give to you for your donation and how to donate!!! Spread the word and help get Grace Into Greece!
- Gracelyn Lives



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Gracelyn Lives