Monday, June 1, 2015

Greece in 2 Weeks!

The Parthenon
I cannot believe I will be in Greece in two weeks! It feels just like yesterday when my mother and I were praying to God asking for guidance about this trip. This seriously feels like a dream come true! I always imagined vising the beautiful country, but I never thought I would actually get to see it at my age. I want to thank everyone who donated and prayed for this to happen. During this experience I learned that I couldn't give up and that I needed to trust God. At first, I had trouble staying committed to my dream and sometimes I would get discouraged. But then I realized that this was in God's hands and he is in control. Also, I will be posting a lot of pictures, pictures, and maybe a little vlogging (video blogging), so it will feel like you are experiencing this trip with me! If you guys want to see anything specifically while I am on the trip just comment below!

This is for the NEW readers who don't know anything about my trip --->  This year I transferred to Georgia Cyber Academy for high school. Honestly, it has been a challenging experience originally, but now I am liking it. Anyway, the cool part about Georgia Cyber Academy is that my Honors World History is visiting Greece and Italy this summer! I am very excited because this will be my first "out of the country" trip.We will be gone for 10 days visiting historic monuments, eating foreign foods, and going a cruise from Rome, Italy to Athens, Greece!! 
The Leaning Tower of Pisa

10 Things I Am Looking Forward To 
1. Flying on a plane for the 1st time
2. Getting my passport stamped
3. Visiting the Parthenon
4. Going on the cruise from Rome to Athens
5. Eating actual and original Italian pizza  
6. Creating friendships w/ peers
7.  Hearing citizens speak Italian
8. Taking a lot of pictures
9. Learning from this experience
10. Transferring $ to euros   

I want to thank everyone again for donating towards my trip! I did NOT forget about you! ;) I also want to thank God and my mother for pushing me to stay on task and not give up! Prepare for bunch of pictures and videos LOL! If you have any questions feel free to comment below
Gondolas in Italy

-Gracelyn Lives

#HelpGraceGet2Greece please check out my website: http://gracelyn47.wix.com/greeceitalytrip  or donate to my school website: https://personal.eftours.com/secure/make-donation.aspx?poid=DBE569FD&utm_medium=web&utm_source=paxsecure&utm_campaign=fundraising

 Also, please donate so I can go to Greece and Italy next month. My goal is to get 10 people to donate $10 by June 5th! Will you please donate?
Rome, Italy
Athens, Greece







 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I am so happy for you Gracelyn! Please be SAFE and happy during your trip to and from Greece! It is also fantastic that you will get to hangout with some students from you Honors Class in World History! I'm also happy you enjoyed GCA! I hope you'll be enrolling back into GCA again for 2015-16 school year!
    Have fun Darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Aleeah! I will post plenty of pics and vidoes on here! I am happy to have met you!! And yes I'm still going to the same school LOL! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!! Gracelyn Lives