Friday, June 12, 2015

Being Thankful

Yesterday during morning devotion, my mother inquired us to think of things we were thankful for. I realized that I had a lot of things to be thankful for. After we all shared our thoughts, I felt more appreciative of what the Heavenly Father has given me. Here is my list:

WHAT I AM THANKFUL FOR:                                                  
1. Having a personal relationship w/ God2. Jesus died on the cross for me
3. My family
4. My friends
5. My pets
6. Having a home
7. The ability to get an education
8. Having dreams and goals
9. Food
10. Clothes
11. Traveling
12. My name
13. My mentors
14. Having my own room                                                                
15. This blog
16. Nail Polish                           
17. Dual Enrollment
18. Books
19. Freedom of Speech
20. Fresh Drinking Water

There are more things I can add to this list, but these are the top 20. The more I write down the more grateful I feel. I am so blessed to have these things. My mother told us (me and my siblings) that if we are sad think of the things we are thankful for and remember to praise God for them. Also I am trying to give more thanks to the Lord because I want to stay humble.

"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:18 NIV


*I challenge you to write down all the things you are thankful for and the praise God!*

-Gracelyn Lives


#HelpGraceGet2Greece please check out my website: http://gracelyn47.wix.com/greeceitalytrip  or donate to my school website: https://personal.eftours.com/secure/make-donation.aspx?poid=DBE569FD&utm_medium=web&utm_source=paxsecure&utm_campaign=fundraising

 Also, please donate so I can go to Greece and Italy this month. My goal is to get 10 people to donate $10 by June 14th! Will you please donate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!! Gracelyn Lives